This wiki is for the exclusive use of my friends and colleagues. Account creation and anonymous editing have been turned off.
If you are a friend or colleague of mine, and would like to participate in this project, please send me a message.
If you find these pages useful, please donate to help cover server costs. Thanks!
Install Boomaga to make booklets from PDFs.
To interleave two pdf files (odd pages on one, even pages on the other), install pdftk and use the following command:
pdftk A=odd.pdf B=even.pdf shuffle A B output collated.pdf
If even.pdf is in reverse order, use this code:
pdftk A=odd.pdf B=even.pdf shuffle A Bend-1 output collated.pdf
To reverse the page order in a scanned document (even pages, for instance), install pdftk and use the following command:
pdftk reverse.pdf cat 10-1 output forward.pdf
where 10 is the last page number and 1 is the first page number.
See the server examples page for more examples.
- Photos/Rotating Photos
- How to convert pdf files to jpg format on Linux
- ImageMagick command to convert and save with same name
- How to convert multiple files, keeping the same name
- How to Edit Track Order of Playlist
- How Does One Sort Music in Rhythmbox — Suggests using a plugin created by someone who responded to the post
- Your Complete Guide to Rhythmbox
- Managing Your Music Collection in Ubuntu