Difference between revisions of "Atticus Finch Changelog"
m (→0.9.1: Added Release Date)
m (→0.7: typofix)
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
=== 0.7 ===
=== 0.7 ===
* Added ability to auto-update from my own WordPress respository.
* Added ability to auto-update from my own WordPress respository. See https://github.com/YahnisElsts/plugin-update-checker and https://github.com/YahnisElsts/wp-update-server
=== 0.6 ===
=== 0.6 ===
Revision as of 01:40, 11 June 2017
Newer Pre-Release Versions
Release Date: 10 June 2017
- Changed main menu list element height from 35px to 38px (menus.css, line 483)
nav#top-menu, nav#primary-menu(styles.css, line 155)
(This is to help preventing sharing buttons in a widget area appearding on top of drop-down menus.)
- Removed border from image links (style.css)
- Added image location information to image links when printing (print.css)
- Menu modifications (menus.css)
#belowheadermenu li:hover > ul > liheight from 55px to 38px (line 483)
- Menu code is from here
I had altered the menu styles to include space for link descriptions. However, I am far from implementing that option right now. In the meantime, I have rolled back the css to what I hope is correct.
- Corrected sanitization callbacks on social media options (customizer.php)
- Made link colors in pages match those in posts. (I.e., changed
- Removed bottom border from social media links.
- Fixed bug which prevented printing at full width (print.css).
- Corrected the way in which stylesheets are enqueued.
- Added lang folder for translations.
- Corrected a bug with sanitization callbacks not being properly called in customizer.php.
- Added bottom margin to list elements in both screen and print stylesheets for easier visibility.
- Adjusted hover color of post titles in archive pages.
- Added ability to auto-update from my own WordPress respository. (See https://github.com/YahnisElsts/plugin-update-checker and https://github.com/YahnisElsts/wp-update-server)
- Adjusted line height of list items in posts.
- Adjusted print.css to print URLs after links.
- Adjusted print.css so that #respond area in comments does not print.
Older Pre-Release Versions
I have no idea where this information went.
- Fixed height of #container so background images do not appear behind text and sidebar. (footer.php, line 14)
- Add background: #ffffff; to #container, header, and footer so background images do not appear behind text and sidebar
- Removed bottom margin of header and top margin of footer