This wiki is for the exclusive use of my friends and colleagues. Account creation and anonymous editing have been turned off.
If you are a friend or colleague of mine, and would like to participate in this project, please send me a message.
If you find these pages useful, please donate to help cover server costs. Thanks!
Best Practices for Online Courses
- Best Practices in Designing Online Courses*
- Best Practices in Online Course Design From the Teaching, Learning & Technology Center at UC Irvine*
- Overview of Best Practices for Online Course Design From Oregon State University*
- Online Course Best Practices Checklist from Palomar College*
- Rubric for Online Instruction from California State University, Chico*
- Ten Best Practices for Teaching Online*
- The above items are available as a downloadable zip file from http://archive.kjodle.net/educ/online-courses-best-practices.zip (1.66MB)
- Articles tagged "best practices" from Moodle News
- Creating a Moodle Course To-Do List
- Moodle Course Design – What is best practice?
- Moodle.net Courses and Content
- Teaching and Learning with Technology from Penn State University
- Transitioning to Teaching Online from Pierce College
- Strategies for Online Teaching from the University of Michigan
- Objective Builder from the University of Central Florida