This wiki is for the exclusive use of my friends and colleagues. Account creation and anonymous editing have been turned off.
If you are a friend or colleague of mine, and would like to participate in this project, please send me a message.
If you find these pages useful, please donate to help cover server costs. Thanks!
D12 Message Blocks Changelog
"Bleeding Edge" Versions
Bleeding Edge means versions that I am working on but that aren't necessarily even close to being ready for general release. I upload them to my personal git repo as I work, so that if I screw something up, I can get an old version back fairly readily.
My current goal is to add a couple of message blocks that do not have an icon, because sometimes you don't need one. The first message block type will not have a title; the second one will have a user-generated title.
I will probably at some point combine these two icons into a single icon with a single menu, and three submenus. I'll have to test the usability with submenus in TinyMCE.
2017.06.21 Major css upgrades, including:
- Now enqueuing style.css to handle basic padding and margins.
- Updated border style sheets and color style sheets to include both plain message blocks (no icon/no title) and plain message blocks with title (no icon).
- Began experimenting with css to eliminate left padding on plain message blocks. (Need to ensure backward-compatibility here.)
- Added shortcodes (d12-message-blocks.php).
- Added horizontal divider in menu for new message blocks.
- Added menu items for plain box (no title/no icon) and plain box with title (no icon).
- Initial commit with current version.