Template:CCSS ELA Literacy L9-10.2 I Can
Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
- I can determine when to capitalize words. (K)
- I can identify and explain when to use semicolons. (R)
- I can use a semicolon with a conjunctive adverb. (S)
- I can identify and explain when to use a colon. (R)
- I can use a colon to introduce a list or quotation. (S)
- I can identify misspelled words and use resources to assist me in spelling correctly. (K)