Template:CCSS ELA Literacy RI11-12.2 I Can
Determine two or more central ideas of a text and analyze their development over the course of the text, including how they interact and build on one another to provide a complex analysis; provide an objective summary of the text.
- I can define a central idea (the main point in a piece of writing). (K)
- I can determine two or more central ideas of a text. (R)
- I can determine how two or more central ideas of a text interact and build on one another to develop a text with complex meaning. (R)
- I can analyze how central ideas develop over the course of a text. (R)
- I can compose an objective summary stating the key points of the text without adding my own opinions or feelings. (P)