Template:CCSS ELA Literacy W9-10.7 I Can
Conduct short as well as more sustained research projects to answer a question (including a self-generated question) or solve a problem; narrow or broaden the inquiry when appropriate; synthesize multiple sources on the subject, demonstrating understanding of the subject under investigation.
- I can define research and distinguish how research differs from other types of writing. (K)
- I can focus my research around a problem to be solved, a central question that is provided, or a self-generated question I have determined. (S)
- I can choose several sources and synthesize information to answer my research inquiry. (R)
- I can determine if I need to narrow or broaden my inquiry based on the information gathered. (R)
- I can demonstrated understanding of the subject under investigation. (P)